18 Year Veterans in Recovery AA/NA Sober Medallion - 40mm Fancy Coin/Chip - Black/Silver
Privately minted Veteran-themed Specialty Black/Silver AA/NA Medallion (available in years 1 to 60). This coin was designed to be a fresh, unique alternative to traditional recovery chips found in meeting rooms. It was made to be bigger, heavier, and easier to read.
Features of the Veteran-themed Specialty AA/NA Anniversary Tokens:
- Front of the coin features:
- Beautiful Black/Silver chip showcasing two soldiers
- Soldier graphic is raised and has a great feel to it
- Roman Numeral XVIII to signify the length of one's sobriety
- Veterans in Recovery
- AA Mottos
- "To Thine Own Self Be True"
- "Clean and Sober"
- "Trust God - Clean House - Help Others"
- Back of the chip features:
- "God, I offer myself to thee--to build with me and to do with me as Thou wilt. Relieve me of the bondage of self, that I may better do Thy will. Take away my difficulties, that victory over them may bear witness to those I would help of Thy Power, Thy Love, and Thy Way of life. May I do Thy will always!"
- Silver lettering on black background
- Measurements: chips are 40mm in size, 3mm thick, and weigh 25 grams (true heavy metal sobriety coins)
- Raised, High-Quality 3D graphics
- Perfect gift for any veteran on their path to sobriety
- For long term care, it is best to keep these stored in their coin capsules