Designed with strong sober women in mind, this recovery medallion features a tribute to a modern day Rosie the Riveter on the front. This recovery chip is designed to be a symbol of the strength and determination of women in recovery. It will make a great recovery gift for not just Women in Recovery but anyone celebrating an anniversary or AA Birthday in Alcoholics Anonymous or even Narcotics Anonymous. It's bigger and heavier than other AA sobriety chips. This chip is unique in its appearance. Give them sober gifts they'll remember. No more boring recovery chips!
Features of Rosie Recovery (MyRecoveryStore) Specialty Tri-Plated AA/NA Anniversary Tokens:
- Beautiful enamel finish 40 year tri-plate AA medallion
- A unique sobriety chip to celebrate years of being clean and sober. Especially for women in recovery.
- Measurements: Coins are 40mm in size, 3mm thick and weigh 25 grams. True Heavy Metal Sobriety chips.
- Front of the coin features:
- These Recovery Medallions feature an updated version of Rosie the Riveter, with a Strength tattoo and all!
- Back of the recovery chip features the "AA 3rd Step Prayer":
God, I offer myself to Thee – to build with me and to do with me as Thou wilt. Relieve me of the bondage of self, that I may better do Thy will. Take away my difficulties, that victory over them may bear witness to those I would help of Thy Power, Thy Love, and Thy Way of Life. May I do Thy will always!
- These chips are covered front and back with epoxy. They are smooth to the touch.
- High quality raised 3D Graphics